Friday, March 28, 2014

Let Them Praise His Name With Dancing

Wow, the righteous are as bold as a lion, and that's tough in Hollywood. Imagine my delight when I saw on Dancing with the Stars that one of this season's competitors, Candace Cameron Bure, a former child star of the TV sitcom, Full House, made this statement about her participation in the show:

“I’m a Christian, my life revolves around my relationship with Jesus Christ, so with the overall tone of the dance, the costumes, I’m not going to take a backseat, my voice will definitely be heard,” she said.

Click here to read more.

God bless her. We need more Christians like her who are serious about their relationship with Jesus.

Proverbs 28:1
The wicked flee when no man pursues: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment